Saturday, September 10th (Keynote and Sessions) and Sunday, September 11th (Sprints), 2016.
DrupalCamp St. Louis 2016 is the third annual DrupalCamp held by the organizers behind the St. Louis Drupal Users Group, which has been meeting monthly in and around St. Louis, MO since 2007. This year's camp will be held at the University of Missouri St. Louis campus.
Drupal is a content management system (CMS) and web application framework: a tool for building robust websites and web applications and managing content. Drupal now runs over 1% of sites on the web, from local community groups to international corporations, universities, newspapers and government agencies. It's an open-source, modular framework written primarily in PHP and maintained and developed by a community of 1,000,000+ users.
What's a DrupalCamp?
DrupalCamp St. Louis is a fun, open, educational, community-driven conference. Everyone is welcome to attend, whether beginner or expert, developer, designer, or business person. Sessions will cover a variety of topics, and sprints and other events surrounding DrupalCamp are meant for all to attend!
How do I sign up?
Visit the conference page to register for the camp! All financial transactions are made through the Drupal Association (a nonprofit organization).
What is included in a registration?
- One full day of sessions, trainings, and a great keynote.
- One full day of community sprints.
- Coffee, snacks, and lunch will be provided.
- A soft, comfy t-shirt.
- Opportunities to network with others involved in Drupal in the midwest.
What do I need to bring?
- A laptop and power adapter to take notes, share, and hack on things is always useful. Power and WiFi will be available throughout the building.
- Business cards, a pen and paper, all the usual things.
- Drupal and a local web environment so you can work on Drupal, demo your own work, and help at sprint day (Sunday)! If you would like assistance getting a local environment set up, don't worry—we'll help you on Sunday!
Where can I stay?
Visit our Where to Stay page for a list of hotels near UMSL.
Who makes DrupalCamp happen?
In addition to our awesome sponsors, YOU make it happen; the entire camp is run by volunteers, and if you'd like to get involved this year or in the future, please contact us and let us know what you'd like to help with!
Here's more about the organizing team for DrupalCamp STL 2016.